This backpackers adventure trip to the Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, will make you spellbound with its breathtaking scenic beauty.
Sold By Kanjoos Traveller 248 Packages Sold
Rampur - Tabo - Kaza - Losar - Nako - Chitkul Last Viewed 11 mins ago
Transfers from Rampur - Included
14 Meals( 7 Breakfasts+ 7 Dinners)
Starting at (as per hotel selection)
INR 14999 per person
Set Price Alert
We will alert you when the price drops.
8 Packages left!
Choose a Ticket
Arrival at Shimla - Rampur
- Start your overnight journey the previous evening in a Volvo bus.
- Early morning arrival at Shimla.
- Have your breakfast and freshen up.
- Straight away head to Rampur/Sarahan through the high mountain passes of Chandernahan and Narkanda mountain ranges.
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Chill the rest of the evening with some fire and a hearty dinner.
On to Tabo
- Wake up early and have a power breakfast.
- Start the journey to Tabo. Tabo is famous for one of the oldest monasteries protected by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
- Explore the caves of Tabo’s monks with some short hikes.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Tabo.
Tabo - Kaza
- After breakfast, time to leave Tabo for Kaza.
- Head to the Spiti Valley and enter through the Sumdo border.
- En-route, cover Pin Valley and Dhankar Monastery.
- Reach Kaza and witness a beautiful array of views and a splendid set of cafes. Also enjoy the Kaza nightlife.
- Overnight stay at Kaza.
Kaza - Losar
- Today is known as the circuit day.
- Enjoy your breakfast and head to Losar.
- On the way, pass through Komic,the world’s highest inhabited place with a motorable road to it situated at more than 15000 feet and Langza, which is situated at the footsteps of Spiti’s second highest mountain.
- Send out postcards to your loved ones from Hikkim, considered the highest post office in the world.
- Next up will be Kibber, the village of the snow leopard.
- Visit the 1000 year old and the largest monastery in Spiti, Kye.
- Pass through, Asia’s highest suspension bridge at the beautiful village of Chicham.
- Overnight at the Milky Way paradise, Losar.
- Post breakfast, today you can explore more of Losar views.
- Spent the day at leisure.
- Experience some snow riding to Kunzum pass.
- Overnight stay at Losar.
Losar - Nako
- After breakfast, proceed to Nako.Nako is the highest village in Kinnaur and is mostly windy.
- Reach Nako and check-in to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Nako.
- Enjoy your breakfast and get ready to start your journey to Chitkul, which is the last village in India on the Indo-Tibetan Highway.
- Relax on the banks of Baspa.
- Also visit Sangla and Rakcham for more splendid views.
- Overnight stay at Chitkul.
End of the Tour
- Post breakfast, head back to Shimla.
- If time permits, explore the market of Shimla.
- Proceed for the journey back home with some profound memories of the adventure trip.
14 Meals( 7 Breakfasts+ 7 Dinners)
- Triple/Quad Sharing: 14,999/- per person( without transportation from Delhi) and 16,999/- per person (with transportation from Delhi).
- Double Sharing: 16,999/- per person(without transportation from Delhi) and 18,999/- (with transportation from Delhi).
- Hotel: 7 Nights accomodation.
- Transfers: By Force Traveller.
- Sightseeing: By Force Traveller.
- Meals: 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners.
- Signature Cafe crawls in Kaza.
- On board experienced Tour leader and 24 hours call assistance.
- All taxes and surcharges.
- Bonfire wherever possible.