A SUV Trip to the Top of the World! Travel across the serene Rohtang Pass, and the Majestic Baralacha la to reach Leh.
Sold By Adventure Singh 259 Packages Sold
Manali - Jispa - Leh - Hunder - Leh - Pangong - Leh - Jispa - Manali Last Viewed 9 mins ago
Manali-Jispa | Bike / Suv
Jispa-Leh | Bike / Suv
Leh-Hunder | Bike / Suv
Hunder-Leh | Bike / Suv
Leh-Pangong | Bike / Suv
Pangong-Leh | Bike / Suv
Leh-Jispa | Bike / Suv
Jispa-Manali | Bike / Suv
Transfers from Manali - Included
20 Meals (10 Breakfast + 10 Dinners)
- Arrive at Manali.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast & checkout from the hotel.
- Today we cover the first pass along NH 21 (Manali – Leh Highway), Rohtang Pass.
- Overnight stay in Jispa.
- After breakfast we start our journey towards Leh.
- Along the way you can see Surajtal which is the source of river Bhaga (Tributary of Chenab).
- Sarchu serves as a camping ground for the travelers, grazing fields for the local nomads and base camp for acclimatization for trekkers and the Indian Army.
- Gata loops and Moore plains are some the geographical features that will take your breath away.
- Gata Loops are 21 Hair pin bends which will increase the altitude by 800 Metres in less than an hour.
- After crossing Nakki La there is a small water stream known as Whiskey Nallah. It is very difficult to cross this stream if it rains.
- Moore plain is a 40 Km straight stretch which gives you the feeling of being on the roof of the world. You can see Local Nomads grazing their cattle in this area.
- Drive along the Indus to reach the city of Leh.
- Overnight Stay in Leh.
- Today we cover famous places in and around Leh like Stok Palace, Hall Of Fame, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Paththar Sahib and Shanti Stupa.
- Shanti stupa was built by Japanese Bhikshu in 1991 and it provides the Bird’s eye view of the Leh City.
- Hall of Fame and Gurudwara paththar sahib is managed by the army. All these places lie along the NH1 which goes till Srinagar.
- Drive Back to Hotel in the evening for dinner.
- You can explore the Leh market after the Dinner.
- Today we go the land of Double Humped Camels i.e Hunder (Nubra Valley).
- Along the way we will cross the Highest Motor-able road Khardung La. We won’t be spending time at the Khardung La Top today, because of acclimatization issues.
- Relaxing and spending time on the sand dunes along with the ride of double humped Camels of Hunder will make up for a perfect evening.
- Sky lit up by the countless stars makes for a perfect treat for the star gazers.
- We will drive back the same route to get to Leh.
- We will visit Diskit Monastery and spend some time at the Khardung La Top along the way.
- Landscape similar to Grand Canyon can be seen along the way between North Pallu and Diskit.
- Today we will take a journey to the serene Trans Himalayan Lake, Pangong Tso.
- Pangong Tso is shared by China and India, 30 percent is in india and rest lies in China.
- Camping in the middle of Himalayas under the cover of million stars on the shores of the beautiful lake will make for unforgettable memoirs.
- Camping will be in Spangmik village which is on the shores of Pangong lake.
- Track Back the Same route to get to Leh.
- Day off to explore the local market of Leh. Try out local cuisines and restaurants along the famous Changspa and Old Fort Road.
- It’s a delight for the shopaholics as you can get local Pashmina over here.
- Night stay at Leh.
- After Breakfast, we get back onto NH 21. This highway (Manali – Leh) is the most famous highway amongst the bikers and cyclists.
- Along the way to Sarchu we will cross 3 high altitude passes along with the second highest motor-able road on the earth, TanglangLa.
- After getting down from the TanglangLa top, welcome to the Moore Plains or Pang Ground.
- It is a 40 Km straight stretch and at an average altitude of 4800 metres literally proves that this region is the roof of the world.
- After crossing 2 more high altitude passes, LachungLa and Nakke La you enter the grazing fields of Sarchu.
- Overnight stay at Jispa.
- After Breakfast, we continue our journey on the NH 21.
- Today we cover 2 high altitude Passes, Baralacha La will be the first.
- After crossing the Baralacha La top you can see Surajtal by the road side.
- This lake is a source for Bhaga River which is a tributary to river Chenab.
- We will take a late lunch break at Kohksar, so that we don’t face any problem crossing the Rohtang Pass, the last pass along the way.
- After crossing Rohtang we enter the famous Kullu Valley.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
- Post breakfast depart from Manali.
- Journey concludes.
20 Meals (10 Breakfast + 10 Dinners)
*Volvo tickets Delhi-Manali-Delhi available at extra cost of Rs.2,500/- per person.
- Accommodation : Stay in hotel/camps of standard category on twin/triple sharing basis
- Transfer : SUV for entire itinerary
- Sightseeing : All sightseeing by SUV
- Meals : 10 Breakfast + 10 Dinners
Other Inclusions -
- First Aid Kit
- Backup Vehicle with Backup Mechanic all the time
- Tour Guide cum Trip Leader during the tour
|9th June to 18th June|
|30th June to 9th July|
|21st July to 30th July|
|11th August to 20th August|
|1st September to 10th September|
Advised Medicines -
|Diamox (Acetazolamide)||Used as a prophylactic for acute mountain sickness and as an aid for acclimatization.|
|Crocin Pain relief||Relief from pain/ache and fever.|
|Brufen(400mg)||Relief from mild to severe body pain.|
|Entroquinol||Relief from loose motion(Mild)|
|Streptsils Lozenges||Chewable tablets for sore throat|
|Relispray||Ayurvedic spray for aches and sprains|
P.S-Take necessary instructions from your family doctor before taking any of the above mentioned tablets.
Phone Services & Connectivity
- Only postpaid connections work here.
- Only Airtel or B.S.N.L provide services.
- Other service provider in roaming agreement with the above two also provide service there.
- You can check with your service provider and get the documentation done.
- You can use telephone booths all along or use telephone booths.
- Obviously Tour Operator will be there during all emergency situations.