A collection of experiences designed to give every guest the vacation they're looking for, built for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between.
Sold By Tirun 211 Packages Sold
> Arrive at Port of Singapore to start your majestic journey.
> Hop on to the cruise of your dreams - Mariner of the Seas.
> Embark your journey from the Port of Singapore at 17:00 hrs.
> Let out the king in you and surprise yourself while you explore the majestic ship.
> All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on the ship.
- 15 Decks
- 10 Pools & Whirlpools
- 17 Bars, Clubs, Lounges
> Enjoy buffet dinner from a multi-cuisine menu.
> Overnight stay in your ocean view room.
> Wake up to a fresh morning with a breathtaking view of the ocean.
> Cruise will be docked at Port from 07:00 hrs-19:00 hrs.
> Port Klang is a town and the main gateway by sea into Malaysia.
> The day is free to discover new places.
Recommended things to do in Port Klang - MUST TRY!
- Crab Island
- Carey Island
- I City (indoor outdoor theme parks)
> Evening return to the ultimate royalty - Mariner of the Seas!
> Enjoy evening on cruise with various recreation and entertainment activities provided.
- Spa, pool
- Adventure activites
- Broadway Entertainment shows
> Sleep away for the night in your cozy comfortable room.
> Wake up in the morning onlooking a magical view of the ocean.
> This entire day we're cruising over Malaysia to Singapore.
> Enjoy your last day at the Anthem of the Seas.
> Make full use of the 24 hours room service.
> Try out various activities onboard;
- Relaxation (Spa, pool, fitness centre)
- Adventure games (rock climbing, ice skating, mini golf, basketball, jogging)
- Dining (multi course menu, vending machine with non-alcoholic drinks)
- Entertainment (Bars, clubs, broadway shows, shopping units)
> Sleep for the night in the comfort of your room.
> Wake up to the serence ocean for one last time.
> Prepare to debark at 08:00 hrs at Port Singapore.
> End your cruise trip with long lasting memories.
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrive||Depart||Status|
|Day2||Port Klang, Malaysia||7:00:00||19:00:00||Docked|
MARINER OF THE SEAS - ROYAL CARIBBEAN
A collection of experiences designed to give every guest the vacation they're looking for. That's Mariner of the Seas – a ship built for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between.
Plus signature favorites are still onboard.
- Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea,
- Challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course
- Achieve perfect zen, poolside or at the relaxing spa.
- Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and now more duty-free shopping deals.
Bring along some friends—with new shops, spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
- 03 nights/04 days on Mariner of the Seas Cruise
- Ocean transportation per itinerary
- All meals
- Some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea)
- 24-hours Room Service
- Recreation and entertainment as provided onboard.
- All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.
SAIL DATE CALENDAR
* Prices may change as per dollar fluctuation, and demand-supply of available slots. * For prices, please refer to this link
* Taxes, fees, gratuities and port expenses US$ 82 to 98 (approx) Per Person Extra.
- Enjoy your Romantic evenings on the deck
- Order a bottle of wine for your loved one!
- 24hrs room service for added privacy (where possible!)
- Wake up to a spectacular view, from your Ocean Facing Room