Mariner of the Seas – a ship built for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between.
Sold By Tirun 263 Packages Sold
> Arrive at Port of Singapore to begin your journey on the glorious ship.
> Wait no more, hop on to the grandeur of the seas.
> Embark your journey from Singapore at 17:00 hrs.
> As you get comfortable with various corners of the ship, don't miss out on activities availble for you.
> All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.
- 15 Decks
- 10 Pools & Whirlpools
- 17 Bars, Clubs, Lounges
> Enjoy buffet style dinner from a multi-cuisine menu.
> Overnight stay in your ocean view room.
> Wake up to a beautiful morning.
> Enjoy recreation and entertainment activities during the day.
> Cruise will be docked at Penang Port, Malaysia from 15:00-22:00 hrs.
> Penang is a Malaysian state, with two parts: Penang Island and Seberang Perai.
> The day is free to discover new places.
Recommended things to do in Penang - MUST TRY!
- Kek Lok Si Temple
- Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram
- Penang Khoo Khonhsi
- Penang Hill
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion
- Made In Penang Interactive Museum
- Penang War Museum
- Fort Cornwallis
- Escape Adventureland
- Adventure Zone Theme Park
- Made In Penang Interactive Museum
> Get back on the dreamy cruise at night.
> Relax and sleep like a king!
> Welcome this day with fresh ocean breeze raiding your room.
> Cruise will take a stop at Phuket Island today.
> Tendered time - 10:00-20:00 hrs.
*Tender ports - where you go ashore on a small boat (either one of the cruiseship's lifeboats, or in a larger vessel supplied by the port).
When a ship docks in a port, you can walk on and off as you want.
> Try out a tour to Phi Phi Island during the day, enjoy various activities;
- Cliff Jumping
- Shark watching
- Scuba Diving
- Rock Climbing
- Tattoo parlours
- Thai cooking class
> Return to cruise to enjoy the finger-licking dinner.
> Overnight in your ocean view room.
> Wake up in the morning onlooking a magical view of the ocean.
> This entire day we're cruising over Thailand to Singapore.
> Enjoy your last day on your majestic ship.
> Make full use of the 24 hours room service.
> Try out various activities onboard;
- Relaxation (Spa, pool, fitness centre)
- Adventure games (rock climbing, ice skating, mini golf, basketball, jogging)
- Dining (multi course menu, vending machine with non-alcoholic drinks)
- Entertainment (Bars, clubs, broadway shows, shopping units)
> Sleep for the night in the comfort of your room.
> Prepare to debark the Dream Ship at 08:00 hrs.
> End your cruise trip with long lasting memories.
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrive||Depart||Activity|
MARINER OF THE SEAS - ROYAL CARIBBEAN
A collection of experiences designed to give every guest the vacation they're looking for. That's Mariner of the Seas – a ship built for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between.
Plus signature favorites are still onboard.
- Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea,
- Challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course
- Achieve perfect zen, poolside or at the relaxing spa.
- Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and now more duty-free shopping deals.
Bring along some friends—with new shops, spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
- 04 nights/05 days on Mariner of the Seas Cruise
- Ocean transportation per itinerary
- All meals
- Some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea)
- 24-hours Room Service
- Recreation and entertainment as provided onboard.
- All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.
SAIL DATE CALENDAR
* Prices may change as per dollar fluctuation, and demand-supply of available slots. * For prices, please refer to this link
* Taxes, fees, gratuities and port expenses US$ 109 to 129 (approx) Per Person Extra.
- Enjoy your Romantic evenings on the deck
- Order a bottle of wine for your loved one!
- 24hrs room service for added privacy (where possible!)
- Wake up to a spectacular view, from your Ocean Facing Room