All Women Trip To Ladakh

All Women Trip To Ladakh

Duration 10 Nights
Operated By Adventure Singh
Price 34500 Per Person
Cities Manali, Jispa, Leh, Hunder, Leh, Pangong, Leh, Keylong, Manali
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Hotels
Thunderworld Club
Hotel Dekyid Keylong
Hotel T Suru
Himalayan Eco Resort
Hotel T Suru
Camel Resort Camp
Hotel T Suru
Sonam Guest House
Thunderworld Club
Grvexdsun5wqvzrlk3rd
Thunderworld Club, Near Hadimba Temple, Manali, Manali Tehsil 175131, India, Manali
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Wtr9gh68yabksbdtx6zq
Hotel Dekyid Keylong, Town End, Upper Keylong Distt Lahaul & Spiti, H.P India 175132, Keylong
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Kvxejsxvoriieboebzy2
Hotel T Suru, Leh, Jammu And Kashmir 194101, Leh
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Cu3oaafd0wnwz629klhw
Himalayan Eco Resort, Chakzot Hunder 194401, India, Pangong
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
V1rmngioslkq4hg0kk3e
Hotel T Suru, Leh, Jammu And Kashmir 194101, Leh
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Nicjhsinobhx7nv778pz
Camel Resort Camp, Hunder, Balaji Market, Leh 194101, India, Hunder
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Si7ragsux2th3tpxuptc
Hotel T Suru, Leh, Jammu And Kashmir 194101, Leh
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Ygivrjixjyzanhfjw8ej
Sonam Guest House, Jispa, Jispa
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Wvkzbh6bfmcrqxrg95nd
Thunderworld Club, Near Hadimba Temple, Manali, Manali Tehsil 175131, India, Manali
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Transport
Intercity Transport: Included
Transfers: Included
Local Transport: Included
Intercity Transport
Any City to Manali - Volvo From Delhi To Manali
Manali to Jispa - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Jispa to Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh to Hunder - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Hunder to Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh to Pangong - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Pangong to Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh to Keylong - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Keylong to Manali - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Manali to Any City - Volvo From Manali To Delhi
Transfers
Any City - Not Included
Manali - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Keylong - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Pangong - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Hunder - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Jispa - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Manali - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Local Transport
Manali - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Keylong - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Pangong - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Hunder - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Leh - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Jispa - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Manali - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Meals
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
Meals In a day
Meal - Breakfast + Lunch / Dinner
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Sightseeing
Day 1 - Delhi to Manali
Day 2 - Onto Jispa
Day 3 - Jispa – Leh
Day 4 - Leh Local
Day 5 - Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley
Day 6 - Back to Leh
Day 7 - Leh - Chang La - Pangong Tso
Day 8 - Pangong – Leh
Day 9 - Mid Stop at Keylong
Day 10 - Onto Manali
Day 11 - Back to Delhi
Sightseeing Included
P74clj4zfxxbgnlf6jqp Day 1
Delhi to Manali

> Reach Manali after an overnight journey from Delhi.
> Upon arrival, a representative will greet you and drop at the specified Hotel.
> Tour plan and briefing will be given by our representative.
> Check In and take rest, as you have to start early for the adventurous journey ahead.

Arrj5wexz705ks8m9aat Day 2
Onto Jispa

> Today we cover the first pass along NH 21 (Manali – Leh Highway), Rohtang Pass.
> We enter the Lahaul valley which is totally cut off from the rest of India in winters as rohtang pass is closed due to heavy snowfall.
> You can see confluence of Chandra and Bhaga rivers which forms Chenab at Tandi.
> After an hours journey from Tandi, we reach Jispa for Overnight Stay.

Vdnqlj24diuwitgvuduy Day 3
Jispa – Leh

> Today we cover the famous Baralacha La to reach the grazing fields of Sarchu.
> Along the way you can see Surajtal which is the source of river Bhaga (Tributary of Chenab).
> Sarchu serves as a camping ground for the travelers, grazing fields for the local nomads and base camp for acclimatization for trekkers and the Indian Army.
> Gata loops and Moore plains are some the geographical features that will take your breath away.
> Drive along the Indus to reach the city of Leh.
> Overnight Stay in Leh.

Aq7hhrsbzj3zr0xiay5x Day 4
Leh Local

> Today we cover famous places in and around Leh like Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Paththar Sahib, Sangam, Hall Of Fame and Shanti Stupa.
> Drive Back to Hotel in the evening for dinner.
> You can explore the Leh market after the Dinner.

Jaa7azdhtnehdflsw5t8 Day 5
Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley

> Today we go the land of Double Humped Camels i.e Hunder (Nubra Valley).
> Along the way we will cross the Highest Motor-able road Khardung La.
> We won’t be spending time at the Khardung La Top today, because of acclimatization issues.
> Relax and spend your evening on the sand dunes of the Hunder and enjoy the ride of the double Humped Camels.
> Sky lit up by the countless stars makes for a perfect treat for the star gazers.

Mpj0gf6wvo5bokmewfgp Day 6
Back to Leh

> Track back the same route to get to Leh.
> We will visit Diskit Monastery and spend some time at the Khardung La Top along the way.
> Indian answer to the Grand Canyon can be seen along the way between North Pallu and Diskit.

Pycnaqqsv5pjebaabzq6 Day 7
Leh - Chang La - Pangong Tso

> Today we will take a journey to the color changing Pangong Tso.
> Tso in local language means Lake.
> After crossing, Chang La (Third Highest Motorable Road) we enter the Changthang region in which Pangong lies.
> Enjoy the serenity of the lake at the 3 Idiots point.
> Camping in the middle of Himalayas under the cover of million stars on the shores of the Beautiful Lake will make for unforgettable memoirs.

Muludjh26aynrqqe3ajg Day 8
Pangong – Leh

> Track Back the Same route to get to Leh.
> Today you will be having a day off to explore local market and leisure around.
> Try out local cuisines and restaurants along the famous Changspa and Old Fort Road.
> Night stay at Leh.

Xxfwazbwds70jom3faux Day 9
Mid Stop at Keylong

> After Breakfast, We will continue for the return Journey to Manali.
> We will halt at Keylong for overnight stay.

Fnagxd82dlvuy5z6hrml Day 10
Onto Manali

> Reach Manali in morning & check into hotel.
> Explore local Manali during day time.
> Evening at leisure.
> Overnight at hotel.

V81h18eoeamw1gxjgi8y Day 11
Back to Delhi

> After Breakfast, check out from the hotel.
> Drop at Manali bus stand.
> Board Volvo for journey to Delhi.

Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Other Inclusion
Additional details
Additional details

INCLUSIONS
> Hotel : Accommodation for 10 nights in hotel/camp on twin/tripple sharing basis
> Transfer : Delhi-Manali-Delhi by Volvo
> Sightseeing : All sightseeing by Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
> Meals : Daily breakfast + dinner

OTHER INCLUSIONS
> A Lady Tour Guide throughout the trip
> First Aid Kit

TRIP DATES
12th July to 23rd July

COST DETAILS
Price per person on twin sharing basis

Category Price PP
Budget ₹34,500/-
Deluxe ₹41,000/-
Super Deluxe ₹68,000/-


ACCOMMODATION DETAILS

City Accommodation Duration
Manali Thunderworld Club / similar 1 night
Jispa Sonam Guest House / similar 1 night
Leh Hotel T Suru / similar 2 nights
Hunder Camel Resort / similar 1 night
Leh Hotel T Suru / similar 1 night
Pangong Himalayan Eco Resort / similar 1 night
Leh Hotel T Suru / similar 1 night
Keylong Hotel Deykid / similar 1 night
Manali Thunderworld Club / similar 1 night

 

ADVISED MEDICINES

Medicine Purpose
Diamox (Acetazolamide) Used as a prophylactic for acute mountain sickness and as an aid for acclimatization
Crocin Pain relief Relief from pain/ache and fever.
Brufen(400mg) Relief from mild to severe body pain.
Entroquinol Relief from loose motion(Mild)
Streptsils Lozenges Chewable tablets for sore throat
Relispray Ayurvedic spray for aches and sprains
Lip guard  

P.S-Take necessary instructions from your family doctor before taking any of the above mentioned tablets.
 

PHONE SERVICES & CONNECTIVITY
> Only postpaid connections work here.
> Only Airtel or B.S.N.L provide services.
> Other service provider in roaming agreement with the above two also provide service there.
> You can check with your service provider and get the documentation done.
> You can use telephone booths all along or use telephone booths.
> Obviously Tour Operator will be there during all emergency situations.

Day 1

Delhi to Manali

> Reach Manali after an overnight journey from Delhi.
> Upon arrival, a representative will greet you and drop at the specified Hotel.
> Tour plan and briefing will be given by our representative.
> Check In and take rest, as you have to start early for the adventurous journey ahead.

Day 2

Onto Jispa

> Today we cover the first pass along NH 21 (Manali – Leh Highway), Rohtang Pass.
> We enter the Lahaul valley which is totally cut off from the rest of India in winters as rohtang pass is closed due to heavy snowfall.
> You can see confluence of Chandra and Bhaga rivers which forms Chenab at Tandi.
> After an hours journey from Tandi, we reach Jispa for Overnight Stay.

Day 3

Jispa – Leh

> Today we cover the famous Baralacha La to reach the grazing fields of Sarchu.
> Along the way you can see Surajtal which is the source of river Bhaga (Tributary of Chenab).
> Sarchu serves as a camping ground for the travelers, grazing fields for the local nomads and base camp for acclimatization for trekkers and the Indian Army.
> Gata loops and Moore plains are some the geographical features that will take your breath away.
> Drive along the Indus to reach the city of Leh.
> Overnight Stay in Leh.

Day 4

Leh Local

> Today we cover famous places in and around Leh like Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Paththar Sahib, Sangam, Hall Of Fame and Shanti Stupa.
> Drive Back to Hotel in the evening for dinner.
> You can explore the Leh market after the Dinner.

Day 5

Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley

> Today we go the land of Double Humped Camels i.e Hunder (Nubra Valley).
> Along the way we will cross the Highest Motor-able road Khardung La.
> We won’t be spending time at the Khardung La Top today, because of acclimatization issues.
> Relax and spend your evening on the sand dunes of the Hunder and enjoy the ride of the double Humped Camels.
> Sky lit up by the countless stars makes for a perfect treat for the star gazers.

Day 6

Back to Leh

> Track back the same route to get to Leh.
> We will visit Diskit Monastery and spend some time at the Khardung La Top along the way.
> Indian answer to the Grand Canyon can be seen along the way between North Pallu and Diskit.

Day 7

 Leh - Chang La - Pangong Tso

> Today we will take a journey to the color changing Pangong Tso.
> Tso in local language means Lake.
> After crossing, Chang La (Third Highest Motorable Road) we enter the Changthang region in which Pangong lies.
> Enjoy the serenity of the lake at the 3 Idiots point.
> Camping in the middle of Himalayas under the cover of million stars on the shores of the Beautiful Lake will make for unforgettable memoirs.

Day 8

Pangong – Leh

> Track Back the Same route to get to Leh.
> Today you will be having a day off to explore local market and leisure around.
> Try out local cuisines and restaurants along the famous Changspa and Old Fort Road.
> Night stay at Leh.

Day 9

Mid Stop at Keylong

> After Breakfast, We will continue for the return Journey to Manali.
> We will halt at Keylong for overnight stay.

Day 10

Onto Manali

> Reach Manali in morning & check into hotel.
> Explore local Manali during day time.
> Evening at leisure.
> Overnight at hotel.

Day 11

Back to Delhi

> After Breakfast, check out from the hotel.
> Drop at Manali bus stand.
> Board Volvo for journey to Delhi.

Validity
26 Mar '17 - 31 Oct '17
Price
Rs34500 Per person
Price Includes
Hotel ico e282c89dd32971e2244e09a3be6097ce4893ded9cec322d462711cb9d395dd4e - Hotel Stay
Meal ico 655acbb5cad0d77429344f604357dd03ddb954e4afa0224f5c7e9c05a35c4554 - Breakfast + lunch / dinner
Car ico 88fdaf421e1d5ccad6d2ed839f7e34bca1cd0bd89dd4ad7c48739aa6701c36d0 - Innova/Scorpio/Gypsy
Sight ico ab284e90a67a297d997df7eadaa7fe15c388b9fb0bdd098226bd28d6cc5285e1 - Sightseeing
Option

Term & Conditions

Category Price PP
Budget ₹34,500/-
Deluxe ₹41,000/-
Super Deluxe ₹68,000/-

 

TRIP DATES

12th July to 23rd July

Cancellation

> Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip- 100% return.
> Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip- 50% return.
> Cancellation less than 15 days prior to the trip- No Refund.

Cancellation policy in case of inclement weather:
> In case of rough weather, Tour Operator will have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not.
> In case of cancellation due to rough weather, you will be provided with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary.

In such cases following will apply:
a. Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
b. Cost of alternate trip < Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
c. In case operator is unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.

> Parking and Permit charges of any kind will be excluded
> Personal expense of any kind
> Anything not mentioned in the inclusion section

Similar Packages

Developer:- "Utkarsh Dwivedi"