Andaman Islands Tour Package

Andaman Islands Tour Package

Duration 5 Nights
Operated By Globalwings
Price 12000 Per Person
Cities Port Blair, Havelock Island, Port Blair
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Hotels
Hotel Anbu International
Gold Star Beach Resort
Hotel Anbu International
Fwvwcngwaxxfmbqnxej0
Hotel Anbu International, Polytechnic Road, Near Govt | Dollygunj, Port Blair, South Andaman Island 744102, India, Port Blair
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Cofcny5vss122vd41sg6
Gold Star Beach Resort, No. 5, Havelock Island, India, Havelock Island
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Zekglf6chufquzwq8mvc
Hotel Anbu International, Polytechnic Road, Near Govt | Dollygunj, Port Blair, South Andaman Island 744102, India, Port Blair
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Transport
Intercity Transport: Included
Transfers: Included
Local Transport: Included
Intercity Transport
Any City to Port Blair - No Transport
Port Blair to Havelock Island - Ferry
Havelock Island to Port Blair - Ferry
Port Blair to Any City - No Transport
Transfers
Any City - Ac Vehicle
Port Blair - Ac Vehicle
Havelock Island - Ferry
Port Blair - Ac Vehicle
Local Transport
Port Blair - Ac Vehicle
Havelock Island - Ferry
Port Blair - Ac Vehicle
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Meals
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Meals In a day
Meal - Daily Breakfast Buffet
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Sightseeing
Day 1 - Welcome to Port Blair
Day 2 - 2 Island Tour - Ross Island + North Bay
Day 3 - Onto Havelock - Radhanagar Beach
Day 4 - Havelock - Kala Pathar - Back to Port Blair
Day 5 - Port Blair - City Tour
Day 6 - Departure
Sightseeing Included
Rofkaxmyiu8nezgouvj7 Day 1
Welcome to Port Blair

> Arrive at airport & meet a representative.
> Proceed to hotel and check in.
> Post lunch, begin with the city tour.
> Visit Cellular Jail, Carbyn's Cove Beach.
> Enjoy light & sound show at Cellular Jail.
> Return to hotel for overnight stay.

Gvuzxxsikcw7reghkoep Day 2
2 Island Tour - Ross Island + North Bay

> Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
> Proceed for a full day cruising towards 2 island tour.
> Begin with Ross Island - Arrive at the beach by boat.
> Ross Island - erstwhile capital of Port Blair, the island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner's house, Government house, church, bakery, press, swimming pool, cemetery etc.
> After that, proceed for water sports activity and under water corals at North Bay (Coral Island).
> Return to Port Blair for overnight stay in hotel.

Zcgvwfrrygflnodfmrsg Day 3
Onto Havelock - Radhanagar Beach

> Enjoy breakfast & check out from the hotel.
> Board ferry for Havelock Island.
> Representative will receive & escort to hotel to check in.
> Freshen up and relax.
> Proceed for Radhanagar Beach - rated #7 among the finest beach in Asia.
> Spend your time swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach.
> Return to hotel in Havelock for overnight stay.

Nz31e1ks20ke5wmeegdz Day 4
Havelock - Kala Pathar - Back to Port Blair

> Enjoy breakfast & check out from the hotel.
> Proceed for Kala Pathar Beach.
> After completion of tour, board your ferry and return to Port Blair.
> Overnight stay at hotel.

Jrv2hmwfayamdi1ss0as Day 5
Port Blair - City Tour

> Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
> Proceed with the sightseeing tour of the city.
- Samudrika Naval Museum
- Chatham Saw Mill
- Carbyn’s Cove Beach
- Anthropological Museum
- Sagarika Emporium
> Return to hotel for an overnight stay.

Vepbellt87g3ehylonig Day 6
Departure

> Enjoy breakfast & check out from the hotel.
> Drop at airport for your flight back home.

Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Other Inclusion
Additional details
Additional details

INCLUSIONS
> Hotel : Port Blair (2 nights) + Havelock (1 night) + Port Blair (2 nights)
> Transfers : Pick up/drop to airport/hotel by Ac Vehicle
> Sightseeing : Ac Vehicle/Ferry/Cruise
> Meals : Daily breakfast

PACKAGE COST (per person in INR)

Category Twin Sharing Extra Adult Child w/out bed
Standard 12000 7800 6600
Deluxe 13750 8700 7500
Executive 14400 9100 7750
Luxury 15600 10000 8500
Premium 19800 12300 10400
Royal 28000 17300 14500

** Child age - between 5-12 years


SUPPLEMENT CHARGES (per person in INR)

Activity Cost
Elephanta Beach 850
Jolly buoy / Red Skin 950
Baratang (by bus) 1500
Makruzz / Coastal Cruzz (one way) 600
A/C vehicle (per day) 500
Water Sport Activities
Sea Walk 3200
Scuba Diving 3500
Coral Safari 1800
Snorkeling 750
Glass Bottom Ride 500
Banana Ride / Jet Ski 400

 

HOTEL INFORMATION

Category Port Blair Havelock
Standard Anbu International / Rajadeepam Gold Star Beach Resort / Eldorado Beach Resort
Deluxe Hotel Aparupa / SKS Goldmine / Hotel Shreesh Gold Star Beach Resort / Eldorado Beach Resort
Executive Hhotel Mainik / The Shelter / Hotel Rhishabh Blue Bird Resort / Ocean Blue Resort / Gold India Dive Resort
Luxury GB Oceania / Haywizz / NK International / Da Bay Inn Blue Bird Resort / Ocean Blue Resort / Gold India Dive Resort
Premium The North Reef / J Hotel / Megapode Nest Wild Orchid / Aparupa Sands Marina
Royal Fortune Resort / Peerless Resort / Sinclairs Bay View / Hotel Sentinel / Sun City Resort / Sea Shell Aparupa Sands Marina / TSG Blue Resort / Sea Shell / Havelock Island Beach Resort

Day 1

Welcome to Port Blair

> Arrive at airport & meet a representative.
> Proceed to hotel and check in.
> Post lunch, begin with the city tour.
> Visit Cellular Jail, Carbyn's Cove Beach.
> Enjoy light & sound show at Cellular Jail.
> Return to hotel for overnight stay.

Day 2

2 Island Tour - Ross Island + North Bay

> Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
> Proceed for a full day cruising towards 2 island tour.
> Begin with Ross Island - Arrive at the beach by boat.
> Ross Island - erstwhile capital of Port Blair, the island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner's house, Government house, church, bakery, press, swimming pool, cemetery etc.
> After that, proceed for water sports activity and under water corals at North Bay (Coral Island).
> Return to Port Blair for overnight stay in hotel.

Day 3

Onto Havelock - Radhanagar Beach

> Enjoy breakfast & check out from the hotel.
> Board ferry for Havelock Island.
> Representative will receive & escort to hotel to check in.
> Freshen up and relax.
> Proceed for Radhanagar Beach - rated #7 among the finest beach in Asia.
> Spend your time swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach.
> Return to hotel in Havelock for overnight stay.

Day 4

Havelock - Kala Pathar - Back to Port Blair

> Enjoy breakfast & check out from the hotel.
> Proceed for Kala Pathar Beach.
> After completion of tour, board your ferry and return to Port Blair.
> Overnight stay at hotel.

Day 5

Port Blair - City Tour

> Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
> Proceed with the sightseeing tour of the city.
- Samudrika Naval Museum
- Chatham Saw Mill
- Carbyn’s Cove Beach
- Anthropological Museum
- Sagarika Emporium
> Return to hotel for an overnight stay.

Day 6

Departure

> Enjoy breakfast & check out from the hotel.
> Drop at airport for your flight back home.

Validity
01 Feb '17 - 31 Dec '17
Price
Rs12000 Per person
Price Includes
Hotel ico e282c89dd32971e2244e09a3be6097ce4893ded9cec322d462711cb9d395dd4e - Hotel Stay
Meal ico 655acbb5cad0d77429344f604357dd03ddb954e4afa0224f5c7e9c05a35c4554 - Daily Breakfast Buffet
Car ico 88fdaf421e1d5ccad6d2ed839f7e34bca1cd0bd89dd4ad7c48739aa6701c36d0 - Ac Vehicle
Sight ico ab284e90a67a297d997df7eadaa7fe15c388b9fb0bdd098226bd28d6cc5285e1 - Sightseeing
Option
Adult ico 7d43482dea50680e6da672b6a28bc79defb57cbf5a00daa69ce4603bdb28d8d1 Extra Charge – Rs.7,800.00

Term & Conditions

Package Valid Till - 31st March'17

Cancellation

> Booking Cancelled on or before 30 days of arrival: Full Refund
> Booking Cancelled in between 30 to 15 days of arrival: 50% retention charges & 50% will be refunded
> Booking Cancelled on or within 15 days of arrival: No refund
> In case of any unexpected bad weather condition or due to Cancellation of ferry or helicopter to Havelock or any other islands, an equivalent hotel will be provided at Port Blair with additional cost
> No refund will be made for unused room night

FLIGHTS : Any airfares not included
TAX : 9% GST on package cost
PERSONAL EXPENSES : Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, activites, etc.
OTHER EXCLUSIONS :
> All entrance fees/water sports
> Meals other than mentioned
> Tips & Portage
> Any other services not specified in above itinerary

Similar Packages

Developer:- "Utkarsh Dwivedi"