Sri Lanka At Its Best Winter Holiday Package

Sri Lanka At Its Best Winter Holiday Package

Duration 4 Nights
Operated By Olanka Travels
Price 31419 Per Person
Cities Sigiriya, Kandy, Bentota
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Hotels
Club Bentota
Serene Grand Hotel
Kassapa Lions Rock
Cm5csk1os76kv9pnhnq1
Club Bentota, Paradise Island, Aluthgama 12080, Sri Lanka, Bentota
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Fdxhvuc6ihrlswi9jv3f
Serene Grand Hotel, No 113 Rajaphila Mawatha, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka, Kandy
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Wla4g8svde2lhxougkwn
Kassapa Lions Rock, Digampathaha | Kimbissa, Sigiriya, Sri Lanka, Sigiriya
Hotel Amenities
Room Amenities
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Transport
Intercity Transport: Included
Transfers: Included
Local Transport: Included
Intercity Transport
Any City to Sigiriya - No Transport
Sigiriya to Kandy - Ac Car
Kandy to Bentota - Ac Car
Bentota to Any City - No Transport
Transfers
Any City - Ac Car
Bentota - Ac Car
Kandy - Ac Car
Sigiriya - Ac Car
Local Transport
Bentota - Ac Car
Kandy - Ac Car
Sigiriya - Ac Car
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Meals
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Meals In a day
Meal - Daily Breakfast Buffet
Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Sightseeing
Day 1 - Welcome to Sigiriya
Day 2 - Onto Kandy + City Tour
Day 3 - Onto Bentota + Galle City Tour
Day 4 - Bentota - Beach day
Day 5 - Departure
Sightseeing Included
Vfpwsxnyccm5jjqtgrmg Day 1
Welcome to Sigiriya

> Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka.
> Meet & greet with our representatives at the airport.
> En-route visit Pinnawala Orphanage.
> Check-in to the hotel & relax.
> Visit the sigiriya rock fortress.
> Arrival back at the hotel and relax at the hotel.
> Overnight stay at the hotel.

V6rxkspbhapgyqpuhoqo Day 2
Onto Kandy + City Tour

> After Breakfast, check out from the hotel.
> Proceed to Kandy.
> En route, visit Matale Spice garden & take a free herbal massage (Head, Shoulder or feet)
> Check in to the hotel.
> Proceed to Kandy & take a city tour (Upper lake drive, Gem & Bathik shopping, Oak Ray wood carvings)
> Witness a cultural dance in the evening.
> Arrival back at the hotel and relax.
> Overnight stay at the hotel.

Mkj6108pxygoosnqyrtp Day 3
Onto Bentota + Galle City Tour

> After Breakfast, check out from the hotel.
> Proceed to Bentota.
> On the way stop over at Stilt Fishermen in Sri Lanka.
> Proceed to Galle City tour.
> Check in to the hotel and relax.
> Leisure at Beach.
> Overnight stay at the hotel.

Mlttnahclyaamkjlq2ij Day 4
Bentota - Beach day

> Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
> Leisure in the hotel or activities can be arranged on request.
> Engage in water sports if interested.
> Madu Ganga boat ride can be arranged if requested.
> Arrival back at the hotel.
> Overnight stay at the hotel.

Ye0kx6uw1cutouatzrz7 Day 5
Departure

> Check out from the hotel after breakfast.
> Transfer to airport for your flight back home.

Hotl 424785a486c55d92e7e77fe1ef4f22fc94880884a4ab49890aa0b37e1e735cf1 Other Inclusion
Additional details
Additional details

INCLUSIONS
> Hotel : 1 night in Sigiriya + 1 night in Kandy + 2 nights in Bentota
> Transfers : Ac Car
> Sightseeing : Ac Car
> Meals : Daily breakfast

OTHER INCLUSIONS
> Assistance at the airport during arrival and departure
> Private English Speaking driver for the entire journey
> All government taxes (VAT, GST, TDL, Service Charge)
> Fuel & local insurance for the vehicle
> Driver accommodation and his meals

VEHICLE DETAILS

Car Van Mini Coach
4 Seats 6 Seats Max 23 Seats
Fully Ac Fully Ac Fully Ac

 

ACCOMMODATION LIST

Destination 3* Standard -
INR 31,419/-
4* Deluxe -
INR 38,371/-
5* Luxury -
INR 43,892/-
Sigiriya Kassapa Lions Rock Sigiriya Village Cinnamon Lodge
Kandy Serene Grand Ozo Kandy Cinnamon Citadel
Bentota Club Bentota Bentota Beach Hotel Cinnamon Bey

Day 1

Welcome to Sigiriya

> Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka.
> Meet & greet with our representatives at the airport.
> En-route visit Pinnawala Orphanage.
> Check-in to the hotel & relax.
> Visit the sigiriya rock fortress.
> Arrival back at the hotel and relax at the hotel.
> Overnight stay at the hotel.

Day 2

Onto Kandy + City Tour

> After Breakfast, check out from the hotel.
> Proceed to Kandy.
> En route, visit Matale Spice garden & take a free herbal massage (Head, Shoulder or feet)
> Check in to the hotel.
> Proceed to Kandy & take a city tour (Upper lake drive, Gem & Bathik shopping, Oak Ray wood carvings)
> Witness a cultural dance in the evening.
> Arrival back at the hotel and relax.
> Overnight stay at the hotel.

Day 3

Onto Bentota + Galle City Tour

> After Breakfast, check out from the hotel.
> Proceed to Bentota.
> On the way stop over at Stilt Fishermen in Sri Lanka.
> Proceed to Galle City tour.
> Check in to the hotel and relax.
> Leisure at Beach.
> Overnight stay at the hotel.

Day 4

Bentota - Beach day

> Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
> Leisure in the hotel or activities can be arranged on request.
> Engage in water sports if interested.
> Madu Ganga boat ride can be arranged if requested.
> Arrival back at the hotel.
> Overnight stay at the hotel.

Day 5

Departure

> Check out from the hotel after breakfast.
> Transfer to airport for your flight back home.

Validity
16 Jan '17 - 31 Dec '17
Price
Rs31419 Per person
Price Includes
Hotel ico e282c89dd32971e2244e09a3be6097ce4893ded9cec322d462711cb9d395dd4e - Hotel Stay
Meal ico 655acbb5cad0d77429344f604357dd03ddb954e4afa0224f5c7e9c05a35c4554 - Daily Breakfast Buffet
Car ico 88fdaf421e1d5ccad6d2ed839f7e34bca1cd0bd89dd4ad7c48739aa6701c36d0 - Ac Car
Sight ico ab284e90a67a297d997df7eadaa7fe15c388b9fb0bdd098226bd28d6cc5285e1 - Sightseeing
Option

Term & Conditions

Payment Policy at Olanka Travels PVT LTD
> 10 % of the invoice value to confirm the booking
> 90 % (remaining payment) after you arrive to Sri Lanka at the Airport

Cancellation

> In case of cancelation, the following cancelation charges will be applicable
> Less than 30 Days 50% of the Total Invoice
> Less than 25 Days 100% of the Total Invoice
> No Show & Early Check - 100% of the Total Invoice

Flight : Not included
Personal expenses : Any expense of personal nature
Other exclusions :
> Sightseeing entrance charges
> Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
> Camera & video permits
> Travel Insurance is NOT included
> Guide/Driver tips
> Late check outs & early check in charges
> Anything not mentioned in the package

Activity List and Entrance Cost (per person)

NOTE: The entrance costs of the above activities are not included in package cost

Activity Rates (USD) Rates (INR)
Temple of tooth relic 10 681
Jeep Safari (entrance fee) 28 1907
Jeep Hiring (6 pax) 40 2725
Cultural Dance 5 340
Turtle Hatchery 3 204
Sigiriya Rock Fortress 30 2044
Elephant ride 12 817
Village excursion 15 1022
Boat Ride (Madu Ganga) 12 817
Whale watching 80 5450
Dambulla Cave Temple 12 817
Anuradhapura Ancient City 30 2044
Polonaruwa Ancient City 25 1703
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage 25 1703
Train Ride 15 1022

Similar Packages

Developer:- "Utkarsh Dwivedi"